[kj] O/T Chat/Dog etc

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:11:35 EDT

--part1_14c.20b6caf3.2c29fc67_boundary

ah, I think there may be another Woody. That was my 1st time in the chat
place I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint.
good to meet you though and look forward to meeting more gathererers, which I
will
will be there again (wearing killing joke shirt).

Perhaps better log in to chat as graham next time

cheers

graham aka woody

--part1_14c.20b6caf3.2c29fc67_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"11">ah, I think there may be another W=
oody. That was my 1st time in the chat place I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint=
.<BR>
good to meet you though and look forward to meeting more gathererers, which=20=
I will<BR>
will be there again (wearing killing joke shirt).<BR>
<BR>
Perhaps better log in to chat as graham next time<BR>
<BR>
cheers<BR>
<BR>
graham aka woody</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14c.20b6caf3.2c29fc67_boundary--