[kj] killing joke: newsletter

Martin Paul gathering@misera.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:16:54 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C33A6C.0745CDC0

just got sent the first official killing joke newsletter via e-mail:

[duplicated below]

Hi there,

Before we go into the all the news, here's a message from Jaz;

"Hi

Its getting closer. We start rehearsals in Prague soon. Excited? - I can =
barely sleep.=20

Never have I known such a vibrant pre-release buzz!=20

September - October British tour followed by Europe (Portugal to Moscow) =
then U.S.A (if they don't kill us) then back to the UK before Xmas.

If anyone would like to come to Prague for rehearsals please get in =
contact....

Jaz"

Anyway thanks for joining the Killing Joke mailing list.

With this newsletter we will endeavour to keep you updated with the =
latest Joke news, tours and info.

Jaz & Geordie have just come back from album promotion in Munich and =
Cologne and have spent the last couple of days doing a busy round of =
interviews. Look out for interviews on XFM's Music Response, Radio 4's =
Today Show, Radio 1 Entertainment news, & a 1 hour special on Total =
Rock.

Don't forget the Loose Cannon video can be requested on Kerrang #269. =
It's now up to # 6 in their chart!!

Also look out for Implant to be 'officially' available as a download =
fron next Monday on MSN UK, Dotmusic, Freeserve, A La Plage (France) & =
Wanadoo (France).

We will be announcing several special Killing Joke album launch nights =
around the UK release of the album.

Til next time....

P.S Look out for those UK / European and U.S dates to be officially =
announced soon

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C33A6C.0745CDC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>just got sent the first official killing joke newsletter via =
e-mail:</P>
<P>[duplicated below]</P>
<P>..........</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Hi there,<BR><BR>Before we go into the all the news, here's a message =
from=20
Jaz;<BR><BR><STRONG><SPAN class=3DbaseFontWhiteBold>"Hi<BR><BR>Its =
getting closer.=20
We start rehearsals in Prague soon. Excited? - I can barely sleep. =
<BR><BR>Never=20
have I known such a vibrant pre-release buzz! <BR><BR>September - =
October=20
British tour followed by Europe (Portugal to Moscow) then U.S.A (if they =
don't=20
kill us) then back to the UK before Xmas.<BR><BR>If anyone would like to =
come to=20
Prague for rehearsals please get in=20
contact....<BR><BR>Jaz"</SPAN><BR><BR></STRONG>Anyway thanks for joining =
the=20
Killing Joke mailing list.<BR><BR>With this newsletter we will endeavour =
to keep=20
you updated with the latest Joke news, tours and info.<BR><BR>Jaz &amp; =
Geordie=20
have just come back from album promotion in Munich and Cologne and have =
spent=20
the last couple of days doing a busy round of interviews. Look out for=20
interviews on XFM's Music Response, Radio 4's Today Show, Radio 1 =
Entertainment=20
news, &amp; a 1 hour special on Total Rock.<BR><BR>Don't forget the =
Loose Cannon=20
video can be requested on Kerrang #269. It's now up to # 6 in their=20
chart!!<BR><BR><B>Also look out for Implant to be 'officially' available =
as a=20
download fron next Monday on MSN UK, Dotmusic, Freeserve, A La Plage =
(France)=20
&amp; Wanadoo (France).</B></P>
<P><BR>We will be announcing several special Killing Joke album launch =
nights=20
around the UK release of the album.<BR><BR>Til next time....<BR><BR>P.S =
Look out=20
for those UK / European and U.S dates to be officially announced=20
soon<BR><BR></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C33A6C.0745CDC0--