[kj] Geordie Interview????

Rob Moss gathering@misera.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 04:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

Boys and Girls,

With the help of Colesy, I have requested an interview with the General so that we Gatherers may put our questions to the man himself. The idea is to have something that Joe and Ani (and anyone else) can have up on their sites that answer some of the things that the "hardcore" fans may want answers to.

Personally, I am intrigued to talk to him about the way his sound has evolved (especially on this album) and I am sure that the other guitarists on th list would be too. And of course I think we all want to know why it's taken a while and what are the plans for the future etc, that goes without saying.

Mike suggested that I compile a list of questions that we can put to Geordie that he may be happy to answer. I must stress that he hasn't agreed to anything as of yet, but may I ask you for your suggestions please? (Please no more than 3 each!)

And to avoid a slide into a load of old bollocks, perhaps you can send them to me off list so we don't clog up the list.

Ta! Hopefully we can come up with something a bit special for the faithful.

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of worldmap.com)

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com, No Ads, 6MB, IMAP, POP, SMTP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag