[kj] Killing Joke vs Bruce Dickinson mp3s

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:17:00 +0100

pr 001 sed...

> if someone could extract the track from the interview that would be great
> for several reasons, not having to listen to another jaz interview being one
> of them.

I ripped the show using Streambox, converted it to mp3 and snipped it
on the fly. It's 64k 22mhz and in 19 chapters. The whole thing totals
up at just over 24meg. Anyone got some space to host it?

Absolutely excellent show, a great interview.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.cancellation.freeserve.co.uk/praest76