[kj] tour bootlegs

Rob Moss gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:08:43 -0700 (PDT)

I've taken my mini-disk to couple of gigs recently and got reasonable results. I can record 160 minutes on one disk in stero and not affect the sound quality too much. The mike quality is important and it helps if you don't cheer or clap cos that overloads the mike.(ruins the gig for you though) It also helps if pissed up fat ugly women don't try and chat you up (as happened at the Damned recently. Truly awful! I edited out the "oh fuck off love" bit on the cd I made!).

But I doubt if i would take it to Killing Joke cos I would want to enjoy myself way too much!

Took it to QOTSA the other day. The handy thing about having a mate in a wheelchair is that he can sit on your mini-disk and smuggle it in!