[kj] asteroid on latest metal hammer cd

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:20:46 -0400

they do seem to be giving away a rather large ammount of this new material.
guess they would say it's promotion but still. is there an interview in the
mag or just the track, mark? how long is it? perhaps you could mp3 it at a
bitrate that brings it in at under 5meg and upload it to the yahoo group?
i'll buy the mag if it's cheap but i'm sure our overseas friends would
appreciate it.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/kj-list/