[kj] BBC Radio6 - the Jaz & Geordie show - a summary

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:44:35 +0100

The 3 hour show is now up on the BBC6 website & you can listen via Windows
Media Player or Real Player. TDARS starts at 01:07:30 into the show. You can
fast/skip forward in 5 minute intervals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/presenters/bruce_dickinson/

BRUCE DICKINSON Freak Zone (Sunday 22 June)

ARTIST - TRACK

Liz Phair - Supernova
Caravan - Golf Girl
The Dandy Warhols - Plan A
Supergrass - Seen The Light
MartinaTopley-Bird - Need One (radio edit)
Imitation Electric Piano - An Hour Is Sixty Minutes Too Long
Monade - Vent Du Sud
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
The Purple Gang - Granny Takes A Trip
Beta Band - Dry The Rain
Ladytron - Evil
RobertPalmer - I Dream Of Wires
Richard And LindaThompson - A Heart Needs A Home (BBC session)
Wannadies - You And Me Song
Len - Steal My Sunshine
Killing Joke - The Death And Resurrection Show

JAZ COLEMAN FROM KILLING JOKE'S CHOICES
Public Image Ltd - Public Image
Adam & The Ants - Zerox
Abba - The Winner Takes It All
The Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen
999 - Emergency

Grin - Beggar's Day
Woodstar - The Last Sad Verse Of A Dumb Punk Song
The Who - I Can't Explain
The Nazz - Open My Eyes
XTC - No Thugs In Our House (BBC session)
The Nu Forest - I Picked A Flower
Moody Blues - The Afternoon
Curtis Mayfield - Superfly
Frank Sinatra - Theme From New York New York
Tindersticks - My Oblivion

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *