[kj] the Jaz & Geordie show

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:41:34 -0400

i'm really pleased they picked an ABBA track as i totally dig ABBA and would
never have expected that but the reason is a bit shite. blair may very well
win another bloody election when you consider the pisspoor standard of the
opposition and i'd rather him get back in than iain drunken disorderly or
brain-dead kennedy.

some of the other choices seem a bit predictable. i dunno, PiL, ANTS,
PISTOLS... not much imagination there. wouldn't some GANG OF FOUR have been
appropriate? or SWANS maybe. it's always the same two or three bands.

i haven't heard the interview yet but it's totally cool that it happened at
all so hats off to bbc6 and although i was never a teenage dirtbag who
listened to IRON MAIDEN baby repsect to mr. dickinson for having the guts to
go face to face live with these two!!!

see y'all at reyjavik.