[kj] dm demos

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:10:24 -0400

i'd give you eight licks anytime jon don't need a reward but can we just be
clear are these "demos" in the sense trevor g meant i.e. not "atkinsified"
or are they just similar but not quite the same as the album versions? i'm
suspecting it's the latter. you're wrong about imPlANT though jc it's a
classic you don't know nuffink mate.