[kj] Occulture 2003 - a right royal Gathering !

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:34:29 -0400

>From: "Antoni Adamiak" <pssyche23@hotmail.com>

>For the most part, it's quite audible though feint in parts - I have no
>idea how to transfer micro-cassette over - I may well discuss this with Mik
>at the weekend.  Regards, Antoni

anything more to report? still keen to hear it. if the microcassette doesn't
have any line out sockets then, unless you can find a player that does,
aren't you just going to have to play it and re-record manually which would
result in more loss?