[kj] Been gone for some time...

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:19:30 -0400

>From: <phykell@boltblue.com>
>
>I've been away for it seems like ages. The list is still here of course,
>but
>there's a message board, tours and a new album - and I've only just heard
>about
>it 'cos I must be so out of the loop!!! Imagine how I feel though, knowing
>the
>album's actually out after we waited all those years! Anyway, I recognise a
>few
>names here, like AlexInNYC of course, and Mik. Any others I should remember
>or
>MIA? How about Mr Rangecroft, how's he doing?

hi darrin, i'm doing ok thanks. seems like forever ago that we were
complaining about the new album not in fact being out next year as we had
been told etc etc! can't believe we have actually arrived at this joyous
point where we can praise it/slag it off to our hearts' content. not sure
quite how long you've been gone but you've possibly missed 'no way out but
forward go' and 'the unperverted pantomime?' - check amazon for more
details. mik raven's video cds may also be to your liking:
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/terrace/no35/

>I still have me double CD of rare
>tracks etc. - what a truly great project that was - has anything like that
>been
>repeated?

'absent friends' was a 6 cd set of all the non-cd stuff. very well done by
joachim. maybe someone will burn you a copy if you ask nicely.