[kj] Geordie riff - Blood on your Hands

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:46:00 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3142489560_157179_MIME_Part

I think Twilo is still going --- but, y'know, I'd be fibbing mightily
through my poorly-flossed teeth if I'd suggested that I'd ever been
there......not really my scene, y'know. My club-goin' days (or at least
clubs where no live music is played, only DJ stuff) are well, well over.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "Jerry" <jerry@vane-recordings.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] Geordie riff - Blood on your Hands
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2003, 8:31 AM

That interview, right there, explained why Jaz always does the talking. I
thought Geordie sounded shy and a little embarrassed.

Interesting that he said he hung out at uber-dance venue Twilo, though. Is
it still going, Alex, I heard it closed down a while back?

jerry, who witnessed a stupendous set by Timo Maas there back in May 2000
Geordie did say he's been doing a lot of research over the last few years in
that Manchester Radio interview.

---
<http://www.grisoft.com> ).

--MS_Mac_OE_3142489560_157179_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Geordie riff - Blood on your Hands</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
I think Twilo is still going --- but, y'know, I'd be fibbing mightily throu=
gh my poorly-flossed teeth if I'd suggested that I'd ever been there......no=
t really my scene, y'know. My club-goin' days (or at least clubs where no li=
ve music is played, only DJ stuff) are well, well over.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>