[kj] HMV Competition

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:45:02 EDT

--part1_a5.3d732134.2c59a46e_boundary

Just noticed that <A HREF="www.hmv.co.uk">www.hmv.co.uk</A> have a competion running...

" enter our exclusive Killing Joke Competion and you could win a limited
edition 12" of the Loose Cannon single signed by Jaz Coleman himself. We've also
got some Killing Joke T-Shirts as runners up prizes and we'll throw one in for
whoever wins the signed vinyl.

To enter just send your details (full name, phone number, postal and e-mail
address) to this address competition6@hmv.co.uk with 'Killing Joke Competion'
in the subject line. The final closing date is August 11th 2003."

Lynne

To enter just send your details (full name, phone number, postal and e-mail
address) to this address competition6@hmv.co.uk with 'Killing Joke Competition'
in the subject line. The final closing date is August 11th 2003 - Good luck.
For full terms and conditions, click <A HREF="http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmv/HTML/'javascript:parent.loadPage(">here</A>.

--part1_a5.3d732134.2c59a46e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Just noticed that <A HREF=
=3D"www.hmv.co.uk">www.hmv.co.uk</A> have a competion running...
<BR>
<BR>" enter our exclusive Killing Joke Competion and you could win a limited=
 edition 12" of the Loose Cannon single signed by Jaz Coleman himself. We've=
 also got some Killing Joke T-Shirts as runners up prizes and we'll throw on=
e in for whoever wins the signed vinyl.
<BR>
<BR>To enter just send your details (full name, phone number, postal and e-m=
ail address) to this address <B>competition6@hmv.co.uk </B>with 'Killing Jok=
e Competion' in the subject line. The final closing date is August 11th 2003=
."
<BR>
<BR>Lynne<B>
<BR>
<BR></B>
<BR>
<BR><B>To enter just</B> send your details (full name, phone number, postal=20=
and e-mail address) to this address <B>competition6@hmv.co.uk</B> with 'Kill=
ing Joke Competition' in the subject line. The final closing date is August=20=
11th 2003 - Good luck. For full terms and conditions, click <A HREF=3D"http:=
//www.hmv.co.uk/hmv/HTML/'javascript:parent.loadPage(">here</A>.=20
<BR>   =20
<BR>   =20