[kj] Questions....

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:29:56 +0100

Alexander  Smith sed...

> Biding my time before I finally get the album,....some thoughts in need of
> answers......

> (1) Why doesn't Andy Gill update his damn website?

For the same reason anyone else doesn't: His work there is done

Or he's forgot his password.

> (2) Why won't the webmasters at www.killingjoke.com realize that if they
> excised the flash shenanigans from their site, more people might be inclined
> to visit it?

Because the common belif is that all good sites are made out of flash.
However... send me the link to the page with the tour information...
can't eh? hmmmm :)

> (3) Any US tour dates announced as yet?

Dunno... I can bear to sit through that clown intro anymore.

> (4) Why oh Why did the Joke agree to open for the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Probably for the same reason they got Grohl in... to get a bigger
audience. And I'd say the RHCP fans might be more into the Joke than
if they toured with Creed.

> (5) Would you rather be caught [a] masturbating or [b] frantically
> air-guitaring to Iron Maiden's "The Trooper"? (I'm seeing them tonight at
> the Garden with Motorhead!!!!!)

What's the difference?

> (6) What are the odds of the Geordie-conceived "double live album" actually
> seeing the light of day?

Too early to speculate. there might be a gig that is the gig of all
gigs that the fans would demand released. Then Geordie would have to
do it or risk being harrased about it until the end of his days.

> (7) Is Youth going to appear at all on this tour, or is he off to do another
> wanky trance album?

Probably the latter. Hopefully the latter. He's like an unfunny
version of Bill Bailey after a long bout of dysentery.

> (8) Is anyone ordering the shirtz'n'lighters from the official site?

I plan to get a shirt at some point soon. Like to have one for the
gig.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76