[kj] Re: seroxat (OT)

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:19:56 -0400

seroxat is evil shit. and very addictive as you say. i recently came of a
30mg per day dose cold turkey and for two-three weeks it was very tough,
particularly the first four days which i can't describe. the manufacturers
test it on rats or something pointless like that and conclude it's
non-addictive but it's just plain wrong. yeah, i got that "car zooming
through your brain" electric shock sensation. horrible. anyone thinking of
going on it or is suggested to by their doctor think again coz you'll
probably regret it, possibly very deeply.