[kj] inferno

Mark Kolmar gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:13:04 +0000 (GMT)

Maybe it will show up as a b-side to the next single.

BTW, the DVD single arrived.  All the audio tracks are Dolby Digital, i.e.
good-quality lossy.  Means "Zennon" may only be available lossless on the
Japanese CD.  It would be cute if "Zennon" were included as an MP3 on a
data track.  My PAL-capable DVD player has a bit of trouble with PCM
audio, at least with PAL video -- coughs up a digital hairball once a
minute -- so Dolby Digital is fine with me.

--Mark