[kj] Re: the artwork(s)

death wish gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:59:27 +0000

<DIV></DIV>&gt;But the artwork is shite. I really had the idea it might grow on me </DIV>
<DIV></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The artwork grew on me - not it's not the Colesy masterpiece it could've been, but imagining it as a new beginning and an invitation to fans who've never heard of them, I like it more and more. It wasn't until I thought of the cover like some evil McDonalds logo that I got into it. I had to shake the Insane Clown Pussy image out and get the (if I'm hearing it correctly in Inferno,) "diseases in my Big Mac,) vibe in.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If anything, Colesy should get a conceptul thank-you, as perverting Ronald Mc, isn't far off from that great Jaz/fantasia collision on the cover of Democracy.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What would make it better for me? If on first look, it looked like a logo, and on closer inspection, the red head actually appears to be floating, 3-d like in space, in a featureless, burnt orange void. That's just me, though.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>