[kj] hi everyone

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:52:36 +0100

Hi malc... very, very impressed with it. For me it is
the most complete KJ work since.... hell, WTF! Only
one track, Louse Cannon, continues to annoy, and if I'm
nitpicking House That Pain Built doesn't really do it for me - but
it fits into the album as a whole. As a body of work I think
it is stunning, and if Grohl's presence is getting them twice
the amount of attention they would have otherwise got, then
good. I also think he's the best drummer they've had since
Ferguson, without a doubt - or at least the most Ferguson-like.
Good things come to those who wait - any of us could have given
up on KJ during the last barren decade with justifiable cause,
but we're all glad we've stuck with it eh?
Regards