[kj] Amazon delivers....

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:32:43 +0100

Phillipps Marc sed...

>>My disc ALSO says 'Promo only, not for resale'. This being from
>>amazon, I'm assuming first run printing/distibution mistake?

> Mine turned up this morning as well :o)

> "Promo only, not for resale" I guess someone at the pressing plant forgot to
> change the template . . . .

> First impression of Inferno - I love it :o)

But the artwork is shite. I really had the idea it might grow on me
when i got it but nah... annoying amateurish and childish and they try
to pass it off as ironically amateurish and childish. I hate when
people do that. I only hope they didn't pay this 'Milk' much. Maybe
Milk is a mate of Youths of Jazz Summers and this contract keeps them
off the dole and away from a glue habit or something. that I could
understand... charity. Like the art was done by an eight year old fan
that was dying of lurgy or something and they stuck with it to honour
them. I guess even Colesey would understand that. But I don't think
it's the case. It's just pretension and/or money saving. I'm fairly
certain whatever Colesy comes up with as an alternative will be more
original than this. Even the fractals were more hip than this.

This is the sort of thing that gives minimalism a bad name.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76