[kj] Democracy 'Trent Reznor' mix

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:06:01 +0100

Just to cap this issue: Has Mr Reznor EVER remixed Democracy? I'd
assumed the 'NIN' mixes where all just commercially rebadged Charlie
Clouser mixes. Yet I see Reznor mixes listed on various dodgy sources.
Are these for real or are they, as I suspect, misnamed version of the
Clouser mixes by fanatical Reznor obsessives? I've even seen 'Nine
Inch Nails & Killing Joke - Democracy (Trent Reznor mix).mp3' on
Soulseek but couldn't be arsed downloading it because Reznor leaves a
sour taste in my mouth...

How come so many Nine Inch Nails fans can be so fanatical yet so
ignorant at the same time? I see this all the time on the file sharing
networks. Anything that has even the slimmest link to NIN will
eventually morph into a NIN track. and I'm betting many of these
die-hard fans haven't even bought more than a single legit release by
the man if even that.

"Oh I've got all your albums Mr Reznor, please sign my hard drive!"

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76