[kj] album release

Dirk Kingerske gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:44:33 +0200

Since these bastards at amzon have proven to be as unreliable as I thought
them to be I bought the album today at a local record shop..... they must
have had at least 10 copies at the news section, nice!!!! On the way to
school the new album was pumping through my car stereo.... I hope that woke
up some of the kids.... the last to lessons today I'll have a KILLING JOKE
2003 promo show.... that'll be fun at a Catholic School :o)

averyhappydirk

>From: "Mark Saxton" <ranjeef@btopenworld.com>
>To: <gathering@misera.net>
>Subject: Re: [kj] album release
>Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:46:09 +0100
>
>Paid 9.99 for mine at Diskits, Sutton in Ashfield,just listened for the
>first time to the tracks I've not pursued such as BOYH, fu--kin--luvit,the
>atmosphere and bass remind me of Revelations era, the vox BTATS and there's
>much more in there too ain't there? I need to now go and pay more attention
>and read sleeve notes and enjoy the fact that I have an empty house needing
>the foundations testing.Cheers....off to immerse myself.

Mit dem MSN Messenger eine Reise für 4 Personen nach Barcelona gewinnen –
jetzt mitmachen! http://www.sweepstakes2003.com/entry.aspx?locationid=15