[kj] Amazon delivers....

J.Paul Owens gathering@misera.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:53:02 +0100

I got my Amazon delivery this morning...just copied it to my hard-drive.
There can't be many albums that thank both Flea and Sarah Brightman.

Off topic but tenuously related:

Tonight on BBC Two: Baader Meinhof: In Love with Terror
Time: 11:20pm to 12:30am

Review
The story of the rise and fall of the German left-wing terrorist group led
by Andreas Baader and Ulrike Meinhof, who carried out a wave of robberies
and bombings in the late 1960s and early 70s.

I saw this about a month ago and it's a stunning documentary about the Red
Army Faction - well worth catching if you can.

john-paul