[kj] Dark Forces

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:27:07 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3142265227_39153_MIME_Part

I suppose you could say it's simillar to the keybs in "More", but I dare say
I'm sure Jaz would rather cough up a big phlegmy dollop of bile and smear it
across Andy Von Eldrtich's shades than admit any "influence." I think I
remember reading an interview with Jaz circa OUTSIDE THE GATE wherein he
blasted the Sisters for ripping off Killing Joke.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: Tanya <thelonelygirl13@yahoo.com>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Dark Forces
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2003, 6:19 PM

Yes, I can hear that...I like dark symphonic sounds anyway and this song got
me the second I heard the beginning...

Tanya

Martin Paul <Mdpaul@btinternet.com> wrote:
Can anyone else spot a Sisters of Mercy influence on keyboard/ synth sounds
on the Dark Forces track?

Sounds to me a bit like: Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing/ Floodland era

Martin

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com>  - Free,
easy-to-use web site design software

--MS_Mac_OE_3142265227_39153_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Dark Forces</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
I suppose you could say it's simillar to the keybs in &quot;More&quot;, but=
 I dare say I'm sure Jaz would rather cough up a big phlegmy dollop of bile =
and smear it across Andy Von Eldrtich's shades than admit any &quot;influenc=
e.&quot; I think I remember reading an interview with Jaz circa <B><I>OUTSID=
E THE GATE</I></B> wherein he blasted the Sisters for ripping off Killing Jo=
ke.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>