[kj] a night for celebration

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

Didnt you say you at one point wore a KJ shirt while in Hell-as? If Jaz were reminded of said
event and your problems in Grease he may extend to you 'special mention' on-stage at whatever
show(s) you'll attend, mayhaps...I think(really)he should give you special mention and "comp" you
a show, or 3 (perhaps confer upon thee the orders of the ODIC). Seems fitting.  Your missing
Godflesh should be considered an 'excused absence' with a note.

Saul