[kj] OhnoITSGUYABBOTT!?!

Fuck all utilitarians gathering@misera.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:06:44 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C35472.38536420

haha

after a nightmare spooky day just picked up the album and it is burning =
sonic warfare that only the Joke know how to do.

It would be great if we could get Blairbush down to the gig and beat =
them to death - but as things go I can't see myself getting too =
cathartic it'll just be too euphoric...

PEACE
"If there's one thing you can say about mankind
there's nothing kind about man"

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C35472.38536420

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>haha</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>after a nightmare spooky day just picked up the =
album and it=20
is burning sonic warfare that only the Joke know how to do.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It would be great if we could get Blairbush down to =
the gig=20
and beat them to death - but as things go I can't see myself getting too =

cathartic it'll just be too euphoric...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PEACE</FONT></DIV>
there's one=20
thing you can say about mankind<BR>there's nothing kind about=20
man"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C35472.38536420--