[kj] Re: promos sold as new?

death wish gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:04:20 +0000

<P>This, if I'm reading it right, is not good news. Are you saying you bought a "new" (i.e. not opened, "used") copy and it says promo inside? If this is a printing problem, ce la vie, but if chain stores are selling promos (which they get for free, and are paid for out of the bands pocket,) then someone needs to be sorted - plus, buying one of these promos may not count towards a chart entry.</P>
<P>Extra lyric card, though? Please share.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>T.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV>&gt;Got mine from the *Sanity* (ex-Our Price) shop at Waterloo Station this </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;morn' &amp; likewise - I went back and made enquiries &amp; all the copies they had
<DIV></DIV>&gt;said "promo only - not for resale" on the disk, even though it contains
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Inferno as a bonus track ...
<DIV></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica>