[kj] the METRO album review

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:46:11 EDT

--part1_33.3c088490.2c56c973_boundary

I read that at 6.30 this morning on the train, even more pissed off than I
normally am on a monday back at work. Don't think we'll be seeing her at any of
the gigs then!! But it did sort of reinforce my thoughts, the album would be
as good as it indeed is. I'd have been more worried with a golwing review,
after reading the others.

Paul

--part1_33.3c088490.2c56c973_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I read that at 6.30 this morning on the train, even mo=
re pissed off than I normally am on a monday back at work. Don't think we'll=
 be seeing her at any of the gigs then!! But it did sort of reinforce my tho=
ughts, the album would be as good as it indeed is. I'd have been more worrie=
d with a golwing review, after reading the others.<BR>
<BR>
Paul</FONT></HTML>

--part1_33.3c088490.2c56c973_boundary--