[kj] exclusivity preserved

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:22:40 EDT

--part1_9b.3c14e9fe.2c567da0_boundary

Read a couple of reviews in the Sunday broadsheets. Observer said "...this
dated witchy churn won't travel far past a metal audience" They also described
KJ as fashion proof and talk of "scary Jaz Coleman". I think they liked it.
Independent review, of Killing Joke, opened with "say what you like about
Dave Grohl...". Make your own minds up on that one. They finish with "The sheer
physical might of the chugging mechanical guitars remind you that KJ taught a
lot to the current generation."

What with the slide out of the Top 40, we elitists seem safe.

graham

--part1_9b.3c14e9fe.2c567da0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"11"><BR>
Read a couple of reviews in the Sunday broadsheets. Observer said "...this d=
ated witchy churn won't travel far past a metal audience" They also describe=
d KJ as fashion proof and talk of "scary Jaz Coleman". I think they liked it=
.<BR>
Independent review, of Killing Joke, opened with "say what you like about Da=
ve Grohl...". Make your own minds up on that one. They finish with "The shee=
r physical might of the chugging mechanical guitars remind you that KJ taugh=
t a lot to the current generation."<BR>
<BR>
What with the slide out of the Top 40, we elitists seem safe.<BR>
<BR>
graham </FONT></HTML>

--part1_9b.3c14e9fe.2c567da0_boundary--