[kj] jaz online answers

Nika Pehe gathering@misera.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:55:28 +0200

Well, Jaz really was online at ceskenoviny.cz/webovka and answered
people's questions, though my questions didn't get through for some
reason.  Unfortunately I can't find an English translation, and I'm
not really up to translating the whole thing, but here are some of
the oddest and most interesting questions and answers (funny what
some people ask):

QUE: I play football with your brother at Hanspaulka, can we hope you
will visit us?
ANS: No I hate football. Fuck off.

QUE: Did you ever have problems with drink or drugs?
ANS: No problem. Not long ago I was four months without alcohol and I
was boring. My doctor Dr. Stransky made start drinking again. The
answer is you can't drink too much. As far as marihuana is concerned,
can you get some?

Then there was this person who asked in English:
QUE: HI JAZ - STRAIGHT TO THE POINT: HAVE U GOT A GIRLFRIEND & IF
YES - HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT POLYGAMY? ;) :P
ANS: 500 years before Islam, in the region that is now known as Saudi
Arabia, a woman could have 5 husbands. It still bothers me.

QUE:HOW'S YOUR CZECH BTW? IS IT TRUE THAT YOU LIVE IN PRAGUE?? :P :P
& WHERE WOULD THAT BE? - OR AT LEAST - WHERE COULD I LIKELY MEET U?
(JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR: I'M NOT A STALKER, ONLY AN ASSERTIVE
INDIVIDUAL WITH A GOOD TASTE IN MEN ;))
ANS: My Czech comes down to two words: hruska & prdel (that means
pear and arse). I still have problems with English. You can meet me
after the concert in Akropolis, I'll be the one who looks like a
gypsy in a hat.

Those are the best ones, I guess.
Nika in Prague (and very angry because I'll be in France when KJ play
here!)