[kj] full streams - my thoughts

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:58:08 -0500

"From listenting to any new tracks that werent posted before I had a hard
time figuring out which one Alex was highly touting a few weeks ago.
"Blood on your hands"- I thought ok but part of it seems a bit "clumsy" for
lack of a better way to put it."

I believe I was raving most enthusiastically about "Blood on Your Hands,"
which is the best new track I've heard so far (haven't got me mitts on the
album yet).

Alex in NYC....BACK IN CIVILIZATION AND PREPARED TO RESUME ACTIVE
DUTY....AFTER I WADE THROUGH SIX HUNDRED E-MAILS!