[kj] Yet another reason to hate Invisible

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

Seriously, can you sue for this? Sounds like "breach of ..." or "fraudulent misreppin'.." doesn't
it? Maybe even a federal offense if perpetrated across state lines. Or if he didnt solid
confirmation of bands' participation.  Something.., but i KNOW there's legalities involved.

Saul