[kj] full streams - my thoughts

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:40:52 -0400

In a message dated 7/27/2003 1:17:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Jelbod writes:

>   I think this is all gonna come down to which particular Joke albums you prefer. There is so much of other albums in there that i feel we will all like different tunes for different reasons. I love TD&RS and Total Invasion. TI reminds so
> much of

may sound lame but a hybrid of pandemonium and this album would be perfect for me. I did appreciate some of the loops/samples/synth in pand.- I like the "stripped down" sounds of this and the power- if I never heard kj before and just heard this album I would never think "hmmm, sounds good but needs more samples/synths" but knowing how they have used them before I get the feeling a bit after some of the songs it would be interesting to hear them "spiced up"
I think they will be brutal live though- can't wait