[kj] full streams - my thoughts

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 15:29:55 +0100

Tanya sed...

> "Total Invasion" to me, is one of the strongest tracks, I have been listening to it over and over...next is "Implant"..I really don't care much for "Seeing Red"..maybe it will take more listening.
> I also like "Dark Forces".. as for "You'll never get to me"...I think that one is the weakest track and I skip it every time it comes on...I still need to listen to the rest a bit more, I have been
> focusing more on just a few songs...

TBH I find House Of Pain to be the track I like the least.... even
after Loose Cannon. I'll be pelted with fruit for this no doubt, but
I'll agree that Blood... kicks me repeatedly up the arse until I can't
walk without wincing.

I haven't heard Inferno yet. I'm still listening to the crap mp3s I
found on Slsk, I'll wait a few days before i hear it again. The full
album, in my CD player...

<homer>

Mmmmmmmmm.... Killing Joke....

</homer>