[kj] Radio 4 thing is online

Madani gathering@misera.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:31:43 -0700

The only symphony I've ever been able to track down is Idavoll.  I can make
that available on the site next time I get a chance to upload some files.  I
believe it's been long out of print though if you like classical stuff it's
really quite good.

I think The Unwanted is still up there, but will have to look.  If not I'll
upload that too.

I know these have been asked before, and probably by me, but my memory is
like a sieve these days:

Whatever happened to that classical Requiem that was supposed to be sung in
12 languages?

Did anyone ever get a recording of the music from the 2002 Sydney Olympics?
I did see a review in an online paper saying it was really great,
incorporating some Aboriginal elements and all that, but never did find a
recording.

Whatever happened to the Black Onyx music?

What else is out there that isn't commonly available?  I'm thinking of
anything besides The Symphonic <insert name of classic rock band here> sorts
of things.