[kj] Radio 4 KJ & classical music

Pat Tofield gathering@misera.net
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:00:41 +0200

Yeh....quite a nice interview...and...yes, I too like classical music...

...and on that particular vain........I would steer any KJ appreciator in
the direction of Arvo Part. Some seriously nice contemporary classical music
with the kind of dramatic impact that you only get with KJ...

....listen LOUD!!

Pat
-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-admin@misera.net [mailto:gathering-admin@misera.net]On
Behalf Of lisa.gannon@bt.com
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 1:08 PM
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: RE: [kj] Radio 4 thing is online

I think you might have chosen the wrong link, cos I got the interview
straight away.

He says that Killing Joke fans don't like classical music.  ( Universe A and
Universe B)

I do! (well some of it)

There is a short burst of Wardance, Loose Cannon and Asteroid.
Plus some Nigel Kennedy.

Its well worth a listen!
Looking at the link, it might only be there today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/listenagain/