[kj] Ebay Camden Tickets

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:58:49 -0700 (PDT)

--0-549905669-1059163129=:53836

Have I got an unhumblebee in my hat over this one?

What if one of you (with a ticket, you lucky, lucky bastards!) had some reason you then couldn't go? Yeah! You'd give them away on list!!! We can't all be such noble savages. I'd need such a mighty amount of drink and drugs to stave me from mass-murder ("Joke, my love, if I can't have you then nobody can: so I'm going to have to kill everybody who's got a ticket") that I'd have no choice but to ebay the damned bits of paper I was stuck with.

The Joke will soon be on us, lighten up you lot.

mwa

--0-549905669-1059163129=:53836

<P>Have I got an unhumblebee in my hat over this one? </P>
<P>What if one of you (with a ticket, you lucky, lucky&nbsp;bastards!) had some reason you then couldn't go? Yeah! You'd give them away on list!!! We can't all be such noble savages. I'd need such a mighty amount of drink and drugs to stave me from mass-murder ("Joke, my love, if I can't have you then nobody can: so I'm going to have to kill everybody who's got a ticket") that I'd have no choice but to ebay the damned bits of paper I was stuck with.</P>
<P>The Joke will soon be on us, lighten up you lot.</P>
<P>mwa</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>