[kj] radio 4

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:47:54 +0100

--============_-1152992417==_ma============

So says one new composer who's got a record in both the classical and
the pop charts this week. Mark Coles reports.."
Do you think Jaz was disappointed when he found out it wasn't me!!
It was indeed Jaz - ex-manager Brian (I hate Killing Joke) Taylor
rang up to tell me.
I popped out for 20 minutes and missed it!!
The Independent (well someone's got to read it!) gave the album 2/5
stars and a boring review.

Any fat gits out there might also like to know that I'll have a few
XXL confirmation & extremiteyes shirts next week (5 of each).

Also any little people might like to know that I'll also have some
small malicious clock shirts (10).
These won't appear on the order form, but if you want them just fill
in the form as normal and add in the comments box that you'd like XXL
or S.

cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
in both the classical and</font></div>
color="#0000FF"> Mark Coles</font><font color="#FF0000">
reports..&quot;</font></div>
me!!</div>
rang up to tell me.</div>
2/5 stars and a boring review.</div>
few XXL confirmation &amp; extremiteyes shirts next week (5 of
each).</div>
some small malicious clock shirts (10).</div>
fill in the form as normal and add in the comments box that you'd like
XXL or S.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>