[kj] bristol

james harper gathering@misera.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:17:57 +0000

It now seems likely that I *will* be able to make the Bristol show after all
(pretty fucking excited!) seeing as it's the closest to where I am. Aside
from Dave Simpson, Antoni, Mick Head, Nichola and hopefully myself, is there
anyone else planning to go to the Bristol show? Jerry- were you serious
about turning or just using the opportunity to make a breast gag? ;)

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...