[kj] Re: Gathering digest, Vol 1 #282 - 24 msgs

death wish gathering@misera.net
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:52:27 +0000

<P>Let's face it, when you see what the masses listen to, it feels good to know you're on the right side of the fence, but hell, KJ are brilliant and if there's some sort of global awakening taking place (what are we talking about here - another million fans worldwide?) that's a pretty energizing prospect. Bring them on! Bring ten million on! A free copy to everyone in China!</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>T.</P>
<DIV>&gt;KJ have (almost) always been the underdogs, nipping at the heels of the </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;music industry and pissing up it's leg when it's not looking and to tell the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;truth that's the way I like it. Will an "approved" KJ still have the same
<DIV></DIV>&gt;bile and determination ?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Is this elitist of me ?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;