[kj] new KJ review @ Playlouder from veteran punk John Robb

Alexi Hamilton gathering@misera.net
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:01:38 +0000

<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I'm starting to get a little worried though . . does this mean we're all
<DIV></DIV>&gt;following a trendy band now ?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Will we see little "Nu Metal" kiddies in joke shirts ?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Will we get shouldered out of the way at gigs by the glitterati ?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't know about you folks, but I WILL NOT be pushed away at any of the gigs I go to see....Passion for the power of KJ's music has been in my blood longer than most of these kiddies have been alive.&nbsp; I'm sure I speak for the lot of us.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; And I personally hope to see a lot of Nu Metal Youngsters running around in Joke shirts...that means hopefully Colsey's making a killing.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; And as for the trendy part?&nbsp; Most of us have been fans since the early/mid eighties..therefore, trendy or not, they're still our Joke.&nbsp; I REALLY don't think that popularity and an increased fanbase will change our boys at all musically.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The only thing I'm worried about is the amount of traffic that will be, believe it or not, INCREASED on this list when they all start signing up...Please don't make me start paying for hotmail to increase my inbox limit...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>