[kj] the young mr coles

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:57:15 +0000

--============_-1139254251==_ma============

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks, but I'm not actually that old
until next Thursday!
Same day as Elvis P and David B.

Mike....always wondered: did you include your own face on the DEMOCRACY
sleeve somewhere (or on any other Joke release?)
not yet!

like to see that one for sure, imagine such a young long haired colesy groovin'
actually I had to wear head-to-toe denim, not shave for two days
previous and look up from my newspaper, giving the evil eye to the
main character as he walked into my caff

I'd like to wish you all a happy and prosperous (financially &
spiritually) 2004.
Like the Malicious Damage clock I plan to move in the opposite
direction whilst proceeding in a logical manner.
cheers,
colesy

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
old until next Thursday!</div>
your own face on the DEMOCRACY</font></div>
release?)</font></div>
a young long haired colesy groovin'</font></div>
previous and look up from my newspaper, giving the evil eye to the
main character as he walked into my caff</div>
spiritually) 2004.</div>
direction whilst proceeding in a logical manner.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>