[kj] 2004 another year for the Joke

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:39:16 EST

--part1_117.2d64a952.2d235894_boundary

As tomorrow I am at work early , and am not sure when i shall be sitting in
front of my pc, I will take this oppertunity to say 'Happy new year ' to all
you Gatherers, ones Ive met during the past year, chatted to on the chat room,
and ones I will no doubt meet up with at some stage.

I also thought of an idea (one for Mr.colesy) to consider, doing a Gatherers
t shirt etc, so that apart from the KJ shirts we all wear a gathering one
might be an ideal spotting item!

Any way fellow gatherers going to sign off for now, so hope you all have  a
good  time tomorrow and keep the faith...

Dave ..aka Deadliest nomad/Surfpunk.

--part1_117.2d64a952.2d235894_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
As tomorrow I am at work early , and am not sure when i shall be sitting in=20=
front of my pc, I will take this oppertunity to say 'Happy new year ' to all=
 you Gatherers, ones Ive met during the past year, chatted to on the chat ro=
om, and ones I will no doubt meet up with at some stage. <BR>
<BR>
I also thought of an idea (one for Mr.colesy) to consider, doing a Gatherers=
 t shirt etc, so that apart from the KJ shirts we all wear a gathering one m=
ight be an ideal spotting item!<BR>
<BR>
Any way fellow gatherers going to sign off for now, so hope you all have&nbs=
p; a good&nbsp; time tomorrow and keep the faith...<BR>
<BR>
Dave ..aka Deadliest nomad/Surfpunk.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_117.2d64a952.2d235894_boundary--