[kj] OT: too quiet...

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:34:44 -0500

Well, for the most of it (Mon-Fri), I was in Houston. Then on Saturday
morning, we packed up the whole fam-damily (Peggy has four sisters and a
brother. Four of the sisters are married with several kids between them) and
trucked off to a sort've ranch/bed'n'breakfast in Chappel Hill, Texas
(which, I think, is somewhere betwee Houston and Austin). It was lovely,
actually, but those fuckin' kids drive me nuts. There is a newish baby in
the family (Peggy's sister Katie's) who is eleven months old, cute as hell
and fun to hang out with (until she starts screaming her little head off),
so that was kinda fun.

Anyway, glad to be back home.

Alex in NYC