[kj] rob moss' band

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 08:58:26 -0800 (PST)

We are popular with the under 10 market because the band (collectively) has=
 the mental age of the average 10 year old.
By the way, the new album will be recorded very soon and we will get sublim=
inal messages in there Joe that tell your kids to take a dump in your shoes!

Colesy - I'll give you a call soon to chat!

--- Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com> wrote:
Yeah, Headcount seems to be popular with the 10 and under market. Funny,
it=C2=B9s the ones just past the =C2=B3I love you, you love me=C2=B2 Barney=
 fans. I hear
some of the tracks are good to =C2=B3jump on the bed=C2=B2 to.

On 12/27/03 1:42 PM, "mike coles" <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:

> Shit, my oldest son turns 6 years old in about an hour. Damn they grow up=
 too
> fast. Seems like yesterday he was my little 5 pound baby boy. Now he is k=
icked
> back, with his Gameboy, listening to Pandemonium and Rob Moss' band.
>=20
> that's good news, the marketing department at malicious damage has been
> agonising for weeks over what age group we're aiming for with those chaps=

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO=20

THE WEBMASTER,=20
JESTER=20
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM=20

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of worldmap.com)