[kj] rob moss' band

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:42:58 +0000

--============_-1139568312==_ma============

Shit, my oldest son turns 6 years old in about an hour. Damn they
grow up too fast. Seems like yesterday he was my little 5 pound baby
boy. Now he is kicked back, with his Gameboy, listening to
Pandemonium and Rob Moss' band.

that's good news, the marketing department at malicious damage has
been agonising for weeks over what age group we're aiming for with
those chaps...
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
years old in about an hour. Damn they grow up too fast. Seems like
yesterday he was my little 5 pound baby boy. Now he is kicked back,
with his Gameboy, listening to Pandemonium</font><font face="Verdana"
color="#FF0000"> and Rob Moss' band.</font></div>
has been agonising for weeks over what age group we're aiming for with
those chaps...</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>