[kj] happy xmas

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:29:29 -0500

I was in Argos in Kingston today doing some last-minute xmas shopping (ok, I only started yesterday afternoon) when out of the corner of my eye I saw a bloke pushing a pushchair and wearing a KJ t-shirt (recent album). I caught his eye.

"Best band in the world, mate." I said, and unzipped my jacket to reveal my own KJ t-shirt. (Pandemonium-era.) We had a brief chat about the Joke (he'd been to Camden and the Astoria, and had followed KJ since '79) and then said our goodbyes. Brought a smile to my face.

Anyway - Happy Christmas, fellow gatherers.

Jamie