[kj] KJ Support band/Gatherer bands/Skeletal Family.

Djehuti111 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Seasoned greetings Jim,

> Do F-Space want any publicity in the UK? I
> missed the last mp3 that was around, but I'd love to
> hear you guys, aleph.

 We'd love any publicity we can get.
It might help when we make it to Europe next year.

 The Website is here:
http://www.mobilization.com/artists/fspace.html

 We've just released our first CD.
I'll mail you a copy if you send me your address.

 A L P

--- Jim Harper <jimharper666@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello everyone! This is a three topic e-mail, so
> bear with me!
>
> 1) Old goths may already know that Skeletal Family
> have reformed with a new vocalist, plus various
> original members. I might be receiving some material
> from them shortly, which could be interesting.
>
> 2) Apparently, Skeletal Family drummer Martin
> Henderson was once in a band called Loose who are
> supposed to have toured with The Mission and Killing
> Joke. Anybody see 'em? Any good? Anyone remember
> them at all?
>
> 3) I've just been approached to review demos and so
> forth for a new website, www.gigsunlimited.co.uk .
> They're pretty organized and interested in
> supporting unsigned bands. I'm allowed to pick
> anything I want to review, so if Gatherer bands
> could send demos in to them I'd really appreciate
> it. I've heard Headcount and Parallax1 and they're
> both great, so I'd love to review them for this
> website. Do F-Space want any publicity in the UK? I
> missed the last mp3 that was around, but I'd love to
> hear you guys, aleph.
>
> Anyway, if this sounds any good to Gatherer
> musicians out there, check the site out and see what
> you think.
>
> Pleasant Christmas to all,
>
> Jim.

>   Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping"

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."