[kj] KJ Support band/Gatherer bands/Skeletal Family.

Jim Harper gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:19:21 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1583966479-1072196361=:73755

Hi Diaz

Thanks for replying- I look forward to hearing your stuff! The web address I gave was wrong (d'oh!), but here's the right one:

http://www.gigs-unlimited.co.uk

Send your demos to this address:

Gigs Unlimited
17 Cromford Avenue
Stretford
Manchester
England
M32 9RQ

I'll get in touch with them and tell them I want to review your stuff when it arrives- what's your band called by the way?

Once again, thanks for the help!

Jim.

JOKERS PUB CAFE <circusbar@uol.com.br> wrote:
Hi Jim, I'm into it!!!!!!!!