[kj] KJ Support band/Gatherer bands/Skeletal Family.

Jim Harper gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:56:35 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1725867033-1072191395=:71571

Hello everyone! This is a three topic e-mail, so bear with me!

1) Old goths may already know that Skeletal Family have reformed with a new vocalist, plus various original members. I might be receiving some material from them shortly, which could be interesting.

2) Apparently, Skeletal Family drummer Martin Henderson was once in a band called Loose who are supposed to have toured with The Mission and Killing Joke. Anybody see 'em? Any good? Anyone remember them at all?

3) I've just been approached to review demos and so forth for a new website, www.gigsunlimited.co.uk . They're pretty organized and interested in supporting unsigned bands. I'm allowed to pick anything I want to review, so if Gatherer bands could send demos in to them I'd really appreciate it. I've heard Headcount and Parallax1 and they're both great, so I'd love to review them for this website. Do F-Space want any publicity in the UK? I missed the last mp3 that was around, but I'd love to hear you guys, aleph.

Anyway, if this sounds any good to Gatherer musicians out there, check the site out and see what you think.

Pleasant Christmas to all,

Jim.

---------------------------------
--0-1725867033-1072191395=:71571

<DIV>Hello everyone! This is a three topic e-mail, so bear with me!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1) Old goths may already know that Skeletal Family have reformed with a new vocalist, plus various original members. I might be receiving some material from them shortly, which could be interesting.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2) Apparently, Skeletal Family drummer Martin Henderson was once in a band called Loose who are supposed to have toured with The Mission and Killing Joke. Anybody see 'em? Any good? Anyone remember them at all?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>3) I've just been approached to review demos and so forth for a new website, <A href="http://www.gigsunlimited.co.uk">www.gigsunlimited.co.uk</A> . They're pretty organized and interested in supporting unsigned bands. I'm allowed to pick anything I want to review, so if Gatherer bands could send demos in to them I'd really appreciate it. I've heard Headcount and Parallax1 and they're both great, so I'd love to review them for this website. Do F-Space want any publicity in the UK? I missed the last mp3 that was around, but I'd love to hear you guys, aleph.</DIV>
<P>Anyway, if this sounds any good to Gatherer musicians out there, check the site out and see what you think.</P>
<P>Pleasant Christmas to all,</P>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-1725867033-1072191395=:71571--