[kj] RE: YEAR END POLE FOR `03

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:39:52 -0800 (PST)

--0-1968574033-1072147192=:67916

1) Your Name:
Stuart

2) Your Age:
41

3) Are you married and have you any children?
Divorced, Jasper (7) lives with his mum in UK

4) I live here:
Warsaw

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:
Springtime...

6) What do you want for X-mas?
MD Clock No. 093 (pretty please!)

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?
2 weeks in NYC

8) Your biggest hopes for 2004?
Her Brittanic Majesty's Infernal Revenue forget I exist.

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:
Killing Joke, bycause they released a new one, it's not bad ;)

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five favorite releases of the year?
Duh! Got me on that one.

11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate?
Just pub bands, don't know their names, all good though.

12) Worst music you heard all year:
You should hear Polish Christmas Muzak. Indescribably bad.

13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be restricted to music)
Anything. Can't stand mono-maniacs. And I'm very single-minded in that.

14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:
CRASS

15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:
Rolling Stones.

16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:
The Bums Rush.

17) Most overrated music of the year:
Coldplay

18) Most underrated music of the year:
For once KJ got good press, only feckers who underrated them were the "Management"! Laugh?...

19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:
Youth's Dragonfly stuff.
Jaz's Orchestral stuff.
Jaz's other stuff.
Youth's LSD stuff.
Just can't get into Murder Inc.

20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet
Won't name names in case I miss someone. You're all brilliant (sic). Official Site should be target practice for suicide bombers of all persuasions.

22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like the following to happen:
a) they all move to Prague b) I move to Prague c) meet Pavel for a few beers at each weekly gig

23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain your reaction
No. Skidoo!

24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red Krusty Clown?
Colesy. With a group-hug photo of the gathering on the reverse. Picture disk of Rob's Arse?

25) Favorite track on the new album:
Blood on your hands.

26) Least favorite track on the new album:
Loose cannon (probably cos of that fecking stupid video)

27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been:
VERY LOUD

28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts?
So close...

29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killing Joke record?
Must be Geordie's turn.

30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:
Butcher

31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
T-shirts, badges. Quality kit!

32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site?
Mouse mats. Malicious Mats? Malicious Mice?

33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White House:
Michael Coles (now can I have that clock 093???)

34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended?
No, I now have no idea who that is breathing here in the dark...

35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:
Ask him how, exactly, the Pentagon knew he had WMD's.

36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:
?

37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the homefront (US/UK/EUR)?
As likely as we've seen the last of terrorism courtesy of USUKEUR military-industrial complex on awayfront.

38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?
?

39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11, 2001?
No.

40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?
Sleeping after night-shift.

41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would be:
to be assassinated before I could f

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

--0-1968574033-1072147192=:67916

<P>1) Your Name: <BR>Stuart</P>
<P>2) Your Age: <BR>41 </P>
<P>3) Are you married and have you any children? <BR>Divorced, Jasper (7) lives with his mum in UK</P>
<P>4) I live here: <BR>Warsaw</P>
<P>5) I've been a member of the Gathering since: <BR>Springtime...</P>
<P>6) What do you want for X-mas? <BR>MD Clock No. 093 (pretty please!)</P>
<P>7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?<BR>2 weeks in NYC</P>
<P>8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? <BR>Her Brittanic Majesty's Infernal Revenue forget I exist.</P>
<P>9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?: <BR>Killing Joke, bycause they released a new one,&nbsp;it's not bad ;)</P>
<P>10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five favorite releases of the year? <BR>Duh! Got me on that one.</P>
<P>11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? <BR>Just pub bands, don't know their names, all good though.</P>
<P>12) Worst music you heard all year: <BR>You should hear Polish Christmas Muzak. Indescribably bad.</P>
<P>13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be restricted to music)<BR>Anything. Can't stand mono-maniacs. And I'm very single-minded in that.</P>
<P>14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:<BR>CRASS</P>
<P>15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:<BR>Rolling Stones.</P>
<P>16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:<BR>The Bums Rush.</P>
<P>17) Most overrated music of the year:<BR>Coldplay</P>
<P>18) Most underrated music of the year:<BR>For once KJ got good press, only feckers who underrated them were the "Management"! Laugh?...</P>
<P>19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:<BR>Youth's Dragonfly stuff.<BR>Jaz's Orchestral stuff.<BR>Jaz's other stuff.<BR>Youth's LSD stuff.<BR>Just can't get into Murder Inc.</P>
<P>20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet<BR>Won't name names in case I miss someone. You're all brilliant (sic). Official Site should be target practice for suicide bombers of all persuasions.</P>
<P>22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like the following to happen:<BR>a) they all move to Prague b) I move to Prague c) meet Pavel for a few beers at each weekly gig</P>
<P>23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain your reaction<BR>No. Skidoo!</P>
<P>24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red Krusty Clown?<BR>Colesy. With a group-hug photo of the gathering on the reverse. Picture disk of Rob's Arse?</P>
<P>25) Favorite track on the new album:<BR>Blood on your hands.</P>
<P>26) Least favorite track on the new album:<BR>Loose cannon (probably cos of that fecking stupid video)</P>
<P>27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been:<BR>VERY LOUD</P>
<P>28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts?<BR>So close...</P>
<P>29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killing Joke record?<BR>Must be Geordie's turn.</P>
<P>30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:<BR>Butcher</P>
<P>31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?<BR>T-shirts, badges. Quality kit!</P>
<P>32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site?<BR>Mouse mats. Malicious Mats? Malicious Mice?</P>
<P>33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White House:<BR>Michael Coles (now can I have that clock 093???)</P>
<P>34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended?<BR>No, I now have no idea who that is breathing here in the dark...</P>
<P>35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:<BR>Ask him how, exactly, the Pentagon knew he had WMD's.</P>
<P>36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:<BR>?</P>
<P>37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the homefront (US/UK/EUR)?<BR>As likely as we've seen the last of terrorism courtesy of USUKEUR military-industrial complex on awayfront.</P>
<P>38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?<BR>?</P>
<P>39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11, 2001?<BR>No.</P>
<P>40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?<BR>Sleeping after night-shift.</P>
<P>41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would be:<BR>to&nbsp;be assassinated before I could f<BR></P>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR>If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.<p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Photos - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21486/*http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//spsimplenol?.file=ny_ts_splash.html">Get your photo on the big screen in Times Square</a>
--0-1968574033-1072147192=:67916--